The Skyfront Perimeter has the longest endurance of any drone on the market. It flies for hours and carries large payloads in a wide range of operating conditions.
- 5 hour endurance with stock tanks. 13 hours with auxiliary tank.
- 22 lb. (10 kg) maximum payload capacity for 1 hour
- 11 lb. (5 kg) payload for 3 hours
- 15°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) operation
- Fuel injected for high reliability and ease of use.
- Made in the United States of America. Fully NDAA compliant.
G2K™ HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM
The secret behind our long flight times is our proprietary fuel-injected G2K hybrid-electric power source. We convert gasoline into electricity in flight, giving you extreme endurance and redundant power.
ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION
Our fuel injected engines provide unprecedented reliability. No wasting time on engine tuning.
The Perimeter’s engine automatically starts up when the vehicle is started. No fussing around with cumbersome drill starter motors or pull starts. The engine always starts when commanded.
COLD TEMPERATURE OPERATION
The Perimeter can operate in temperatures as low as 15°F (-10°C). Other hybrid-electric drones cannot operate safely in low temperature conditions.
From unboxing to flight, the total deployment time is only 5 minutes.