Secure a 50 km radius with a single
Skyfront Perimeter™ Hybrid-Electric UAV
Endurance is everything when flying surveillance missions. The Skyfront Perimeter provides real-time video for hours on targets tens of miles away. Below are some of the benefits of Skyfront’s security and surveillance solutions:
- Extremely long flight times. The Perimeter’s can fly between 3-4 hours with common surveillance payloads. When a subject is located, the Perimeter can hover directly above the subject for hours before needing to return home.
- Extremely long range. Skyfront has video and control ranges that extend up to 50 km away from the operator.
- Rapid deployment. Set up and plan a thousand acre search in less than 5 minutes.
- Cold weather operation. The Perimeter’s G2K gas-electric hybrid propulsion system allows the Perimeter to fly in cold weather down to -10C and possibly lower. No more worrying about batteries giving out.
- Rain resistant. A weather resistant canopy allows operators to fly in light rain without worry.
- Easy to fly. The Perimeter multirotor drone can hover on demand, in contrast to fixed-wing UAVs. This capability makes the Perimeter the ideal choice for surveillance missions in rugged terrain with trees and mountains.
Skyfront drones can carry heavy, high-end cameras that provide greater zoom and contrast in low light conditions as well as the lighter, more economical cameras to meet your budget. Here are some of the types of cameras the Perimeter UAV can carry:
- Up to 36X continuous zoom cameras.
- Perform wide zoomed-out camera sweeps for quick assessment and then zoom in on regions of interest.
- View people and objects up to 3 km / 2 miles away
- Mid-wave Infrared Cameras for high contrast images even during the daytime.
- Long-wave Infrared cameras with continuous zoom.
Surveillance Use Cases
- Anti-terror operations
- Border surveillance
- Coastal surveillance
- Anti-piracy operations
- Convoy security
- Perimeter security for large areas